Summer is synonymous with vacations, trips and getaways. We are always ready to pack a weekender or our favorite suitcase and hop a bus, train or plane. Thankfully we’ve assembled some basic travel tips to help you navigate your adventures with ease.
- Always check to see if you need a passport for your destination – for instance, Puerto Rico is a Caribbean destination but doesn’t require a passport whereas the Dominican Republic does require a passport for entry.
- Pack a sarong. It will become more than just your beach cover up but also a casual but stylish evening ensemble or a simple look for that day time shopping excursion through town.
- Try to travel with just one suitcase or bag so that you’re not having to keep up with multiple bags.
- Pack clothes that can be worn interchangeably – i.e. basics – tank tops, swimsuits, cover-ups, tunic tops, a simple dress, jeans, shorts etc…
- Research the destination before embarking on your trip. It’s good to know about local customs, foods, events, places of interest and sites so you can create a fun itinerary when you land or arrive.
#urbanbella #urbanbellas #travel #traveler #traveltips #tips #vacation #getaway #trip #destination #adventure #solotrip #girlstrip #romantictrip