April showers bring May flowers and bugs. Lots of bugs. We’ve got a simple yet healthy DIY bug spray recipe that you can pop into your tote for that festival or for lunch on the patio at your favorite bistro.
- Essential oils: choose from Citronella, Clove, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Cajeput, Eucalyptus, Cedar, Catnip, Lavender, Mint
- Natural Witch Hazel
- Distilled or boiled Water
- Vegetable glycerin (optional)
- Fill spray bottle (I used 8 ounce) 1/2 full with distilled or boiled water
- Add witch hazel to fill almost to the top
- Add 1/2 tsp vegetable glycerin if using
- Add 30-50 drops of essential oils to desired scent. The more oils you use, the stronger the spray will be. My personal favorite mix is: Rosemary, Clove, Cajeput, Lavender, Cinnamon and Eucalyptus. It works great and smells good too!
This will become your go-to all spring and summer long.
#urbanbella #spring #springtime #bugspray #DIY #natural #healthy #bugs #spray #witchhazel #essentialoils